Property Portfolio Managers x4 are required for a large Commercial Property Group based in Sandton, Gauteng. RNEG
Experience / Education:
- At least 5 years experience in the property / centre management industry.
- Minimum qualification Grade 12.
- A Business (marketing) or a property related tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- People Management; Budgeting and Financial Management; IT Literacy – MS Office, MS Excel, Nicor and/or SAP, database; Proptools, Planning, Co-ordination and Organizing; Networking; Presentation skills; Drivers License and own vehicle.
Main purpose / objective of the position:
- To manage a building / cluster of buildings by optimizing the building’s income stream by establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with tenants, manage and control personnel, service contractors, repairs, revamps, tenant installations, inspections and general building administration.
- To contribute towards the development and training of staff within the company.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund