As a Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coders with 8+ years of application development experience
- Team Lead/Strong Communicator
- Strong Java developerRest ServicesAWS/Google/Azure – Cloud Platform
- Micro Services Design Patterns
- Building rest micro services, Kafka, Circuit Breaker using SpringBoot/SpringCloudORM frameworksAngular (Secondary skill)TypeScriptHTML/SASS/CSSNice to haveNodeJSShould be able to work in PST time zone and should relocate to bay area once covid situation settles.
- With max 65% backend and 35% UI
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Spring Framework
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years