ENVIRONMENT:Provide insight into complex business problems, propose solutions & drive business strategy as the next Investments Business Analyst sought by a renowned Investment Firm. You will also assist the Front & Middle Office Domains in the implementation of long-term solutions. You must possess a relevant BCom/B BSc. Degree, at least 6 years in an IT BA role, expert T-SQL, Testing Methodology, System Development Life Cycle / SCRUM methodology & Release processes, understands how applications are constructed & how to structure tests and to test interfaces and integrated [URL Removed] themes and trends within area of responsibility, appreciate inherent risks and highlight change opportunities.
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g., BComm, B Bus Science Degree with strong academic performance.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an IT Business Analysis role (preferably in Asset Management).
A good understanding of:
- Problem Solving Techniques.
- System Development Life Cycle / SCRUM methodology.
- Release Processes and IT environments.
- Testing Methodology.
- T-SQL skills.
- Understands how applications are constructed.
- You know how to structure tests and to test interfaces and integrated systems.
- You are passionate about great software.
- Asset Management Business.
- Ability to analyse complex problems spanning multiple areas/system.
- Comfortable with change.
- Able to lead a team effectively.
- Driven to implement efficiencies.
- Ability to deal with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Determined and persistent / Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Can manage personal workload and delivery expectations.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Accepts responsibility for all tasks done.
- Energetic, trustworthy, organised, self-disciplined.
- Independent thinker.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.