Architect (Billing) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company.
Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level.
Join an elite team.
- Providing technical leadership / accountability for design / implementation.
- Ensuring technical viability of solutions and subsequent change requests, identifying, resolving and mitigating technical issues / risks.
- Creating and/or validating work estimates / skills with task scheduling / resource requests.
- Coordinating with development / test teams.
- Managing technical customer interactions.
- Guiding customer/s through the requirements gathering, designing and documentation process within a specific domain area while fitting within the OSS/BSS infrastructure.
- Coaching / mentoring other project members.
- Providing feedback to the solution engineering team for improvements, market trends and product issues.
- Pursuing knowledge of upcoming product features as they are made known or released.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent education / experience required.
Skills / Experience:
- 7 years’ software development and application implementation experience.
- Senior design experience in UNIX and database applications.
- Telecommunications industry experience and in-depth knowledge of related products.
- Experience with billing systems.
- Knowledge / experience in the following would a bonus:
- Technical project management experience.
- Agile methodologies experience.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]