Business Analyst / Consultant (Billing) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company.
Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level.
Join an elite team.
- Defining solutions that match clientâ€™s business needs.
- Responsible for the end to end business process architecture.
- Engaging with customers to understand their business needs.
- Obtaining sign off of the business requirements from the customer.
- Guiding the team by sharing the solution requirements.
- Working closely with team members to ensure the program is proceeding as effectively as possible.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the business objectives.
- Ensuring the solution architecture is compatible with the business needs.
- Reviewing end-to-end test scenarios, ensuring sufficient test coverage is achieved.
- Providing objective input to inspect and adapt workshops.
- Reviewing customer test plans.
- Managing the scope of the solution and identifying / documenting change requests.
- Providing leadership and mentorship.
- From time to time you may be required to fulfil the role of Product Owner.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
Skills / Experience:
- 7 years’ experience as a business / software consultant in a telco environment.
- Experience working with multiple clients delivering software solutions.
- Deep knowledge of industry trends from marketing to commercial and operations.
- Expert understanding of an integrated BSS solution.
- Strong experience in consultative engagements such as business health checks, business motivation modelling, TCO/ROI assessments, prospect research, customer business processes.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of project management and requirements management processes.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English / Portuguese language in a business environment.
- Available for international and domestic travel when needed.
- In-depth understanding of industry standards such as TMForum, ISEEB and ITIL.
- Agile Software development methodologies such as SAFe or KanBan.
- Experience in writing epics and features.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]