SENIOR PRINCIPLE: SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
o Knowledge of SAP suite and Fit to Standard methodology, preferably part of SAP applications deployments, in the Professional Services (Consulting Services)
o Knowledge of SAP suite and Fit to Standard methodology, preferably part of SAP applications deployments, in the Finance Functional Area (Record to Report)
- +- 7 years’ experience in a Senior Solution Architecture role
- Knowledge of SAP suite and Fit to Standard methodology, preferably part of SAP applications deployments
- Experience working with the new SAP Suites – SAP Hana, Ariba, BRIM, CPQ etc.
- Solution design, architecture industry standards, and business analysis
- Quality Management concepts & application
- Support Product Management teams to identify the value of products being delivered in the context of the product roadmaps
- Define & develop performance analysis across value steams
- Define and develop the end-user training and development requirements of new products and services being delivered.
- Implement, maintain & monitor standards, controls, processes and solutions to minimise business and IT risk, ensuring compliance with all Legal and Regulatory requirements and standards.
- Ensure solutions are designed in line with Enterprise Architecture roadmaps, aligned to appropriate best practices, standards and methodologies including building appropriate vendor alliances
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree level Engineering / Finance
- Industry recognised Solution Architecture certifications (Flexible)
- TOGAF / COBIT or related certification
- SAFe Solution Train Engineer (STE) (Flexible)
The Functional Specialist: Solutions Architect establishes and maintains value-stream aligned solution architect and business analysis capabilities, aligned to appropriate enterprise standards, best practices and methodologies. The Functional Specialist: Solutions Architect has cross domain level knowledge and is accountable for creating integrated solutions and will collaborate and support the architectural consulting function in architecting client solutions. Their primary objective is to ensure the optimal functioning of an entity’s IT application software and infrastructure by outlining complex solution architecture descriptions across domains, functions and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
“Designs a complete and complex framework, system or product. Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility. Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes. Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses. Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems. Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives
- SAP Suite
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Solutions Architecture
- Design and Development
- SAP Applications
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Architecture
About The Employer:
Global IT Services & Telecommunications
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid & Group Provident Fund