Developer – Java (Senior) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- They are an established company looking to add to their experienced team of vibrant and dynamic people that are passionate about the products and solutions they locally build and offer to their customers.
They aim to improve communication efficiencies, curb wastage and identify overage with the long-term view to deliver continuous value within the communication environment.
- Performing application and solution development.
- Maintaining and contributing to system standards.
- Improving the automation of tasks where possible.
- Managing system security.
- Capacity and performance management.
- Researching and recommending innovative approaches to improving efficiency.
- Providing system and application support.
- A tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a Telco or Financial Services environment.
- A high degree of interest and experience in Linux.
- Experience in the following:
- Golang | Java | C / C++
- Angular / React | Native Script / Ionic
- Back-end, Middleware, Front-end and/or Mobile Application development experience.
- Shell scripting ability for system administration.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies:
- TCP/IP | Soap | HTTP |Â XML
- Radius | Diameter | SCTP
- Linux system administration:
- Red Hat / Centos | Apache / NGINX
- MySQL / MariaDB | Bash | Python
- Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Elastic, Tableau, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Telecommunications technologies:
- SS7 | SIGTRAN | MTP
- SCCP | TCAP | MAP | CAP, etc).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]