ENVIRONMENT:A forward-thinking and deadline-driven Digital Marketing Campaign Manager is sought by a fast-paced & rapidly growing eCommerce platform to join its team. Your core role will be to effectively execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns across paid social & display platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in preferably a Quantitative field, 2+ years’ experience running programmatic display campaigns – DV360, Appnexus and paid socials including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat, Advanced Excel & Analysis, understand different attribution models and have knowledge of digital campaign tracking & mobile app attribution.Please note this is an Employment Equity position.DUTIES:
- Execute, manage, and measure digital marketing campaigns across paid social and display platforms.
- Maintain accounts, manage daily and monthly budget caps, and performance against KPIs.
- Manage experimentation across channels and inform creative development.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Google, Facebook and other online display marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative field preferred.
- 2+ Years of paid social experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat).
- 2+ Years’ experience running programmatic display campaigns. (DV360, Appnexus).
- Advanced analysis and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of digital campaign tracking and mobile app attribution.
- An understanding of different attribution models.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Great written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Market related