Our client, within the finance industry, seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Forensics Investigation Manager to join their team based in Durban. The successful incumbent will be required to complete the investigation of complex fraud matters regarding loan applications, cybercrime and other complex special investigations relating to the Business.
- Enforcing zero tolerance towards fraud to ensure the organisation remains a good corporate citizen.
- Analyse Credit/Prospect files. Gather the relevant information by liaising with various internal and external parties. Analyse the information retained. Provide feedback to Credit.
- Analyse Loss Control files. Gather the relevant information. Analyse the information. Provide feedback to Loss Control.
- Conduct Special Investigations referred by Management in line with the Anti-fraud and fraud response policy. Prepare investigation reports detailing findings, evidence, and recommendations.
- Conduct approved special investigation to allegations raised by Management against internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist IT with and security and data breaches and recommend control measures.
- Responding to all civil claims and subpoenas
- Responding to all criminal actions against the organisation
- Provide any other adhoc support to the business as and when requested by Management.
- Gather the relevant information for the prosecution process.
- Analysing and compiling of criminal and civil data to secure a prosecution.
- Responsible for instructing attorneys for legal opinions and appearing in court to present evidence for respective cases as approved by Management.
- Manage and coach staff for high performance.
- Matric –
- Relevant 3-year qualification consisting of Forensics Law or Commerce plus certification as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) –
- Post Graduate Qualification in Forensics & CFE certification will be advantageous –
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in forensics/fraud investigations within a financial sector –
- 4 years’ experience in loan fraud investigations as well as 2 years in cybercrime investigations –
- Microsoft office