Full-Stack Developer (Parvana)
About the Client:
- They are an established company looking to add to their experienced team of vibrant and dynamic people that are passionate about the products and solutions they locally build and offer to their customers.
They aim to improve communication efficiencies, curb wastage and identify overage with the long-term view to deliver continuous value within the communication environment.
- Front-end, back-end and integration development using microservices architecture.
- Contributing to improvements to processes and systems.
- Automation of repetitive tasks where possible.
- Maintaining / monitoring system security.
- Researching and recommending innovative approaches to improving efficiency.
- Providing 3rd level product support.
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a Telco or Financial Services environment.
- A high degree of interest and experience in Linux.
- Experience in the following is essential:
- Angular 8+ with NgRx Store | Docker with Docker Swarm.
- NGINX – search routing and upstream config is quite complicated.
- Golang | Elasticsearch | Mongo | Linux OS.
- REST | JSON | UX Design – CSS.
- GIT | XML | HTML.
- Experience in the following would be a bonus:
- Application servers (Tomcat / Glassfish / WebLogic)
- Native Android | Swift | Spring framework
- Node | SSL/TLS | AWS
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]