A vacancy has arisen in Dundee KZN for a Site Supervisor for our client within the FMCG industry.
The Purpose of the Role:
To manage and deliver the service agreed upon between Stratostaff and our Clients.
Management of Temporary Associates in line with Client Service Level Agreements and Legislative compliance obligations.
Experience in the Temporary Employment Industry
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Diploma in HR an advantage.
- Knowledge of techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting
- Administration experience with exposure with dealing with queries, problem solving and adhoc projects.
- Working knowledge of Employment Legislation and best practice to implement in the business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Working Knowledge of BCOE, WCA/IOD, Health & Safety, Benefits and Bargaining Councils
Management and planning of flexible staffing in accordance with client fluctuating demands, monitoring of employee attendance and timekeeping on all sites and timeous and accurate submission of timesheets to payroll for [URL Removed] and Responsibilities:
- Deliver payslips and report any queries to the Operations Manager.
- Collect timesheets and deliver invoices and obtain signatures on invoice delivery sheets.
- To report all incidents on site to Operations Manager.
- To handle disciplinary issues according to company procedures.
- Ensure that all Assignees are wearing requisite PPE and issue where necessary in accordance with company procedures.
- In event of injuries on duty ensure that Assignees are transported to designated hospitals and facilitate the paperwork.
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings with clients as required.
- To liaise with HR regarding training needs and requirements and that attendance registers are completed for all training conducted, whether external or on the job training.
- Provide exceptional customer service in order to retain and grow client accounts.
- Sourcing of candidates accordance with client job specifications and company benchmarking procedure.
- All other related duties.