- Lead the consolidation, review and challenge of the business planning function.
- Management reporting i.e. the provision of timely, accurate information on local country performance and the associated risks to the executive management team of SASSA.
- Function as business partner to Sales; Marketing and PRA teams to produce business cases and implement strategy from customer plans, including pricing of product.
- Provide oversight of Order to Cash (OTC) cycle, related financial controls and reporting.
- Support statutory accounting processes / accounting as necessitated by business needs.
- Prepare timely and accurate business plans and forecasts in line with company goals.
- Variance analysis compared to business plans.
- Financial partnering for budget tracking (Sales & Operational Expenditure, “Opex”), profitability analysis and trade-off decisions to ensure affiliate delivers targeted performance.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of sales reports, price-volume analysis, Opex reconciliation and other income / deductions, “OID”.
- Respond to financial ad-hoc queries.
- Analysis of the financials for business cases related to new product launches or any pricing strategy change.
- Power SAP user for Company Management Reporting Tool; Business Objects.
- AR analysis of customer aging and adjusting Bad Debt Reserve accordingly if any action needed.
- Analysis of Sales Return Reserve to make sure affiliate sales reflect the most accurate results.
- Analysing and reviewing of the Customers’ credit limits, payment history and bad debt provision.
Qualifications and Experience
- BCom or similar Business Degree
- CA (SA) an advantage
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry / FMCG experience advantageous