Internal IT Recruiter (Parvana)
About the Client:
- A solid, blue-chip, trusted and large consulting company, this organisation offers the option to be head office or client based. They do work with all staff to define career paths and encourage mentoring as a way of helping pass on skills and knowledge for career advancement. Most of the work is for local clients but they do international off-shore development too.
- Engaging with IT professionals and managers in the business.
- Sourcing, screening and referring candidates to hiring managers.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Setting up interviews and liaising with relevant parties.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process.
- Providing monthly recruitment statistics (keeping all recruitment activities updated).
- Conducting reference and background checks.
- Using existing network and recruitment portals to source suitable candidates.
- Building the company brand by developing relationships with potential candidates via social media.
Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ corporate and / or specialist recruitment experience in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record in identifying, sourcing and placing IT specialists, e.g. Software Developers & Business Analysts.
- Good knowledge of the IT industry and various technical skill sets.
- Experience working with job portals (i.e. CareerJunction) and sourcing and networking on social media portals (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Competent in MS Office packages, particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional, energetic, dynamic and positive team player with great business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]