Java Developer Role in JHB/CPT – EE/Non-EE position – Local / Any
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking for Software Development Professionals with 3 – 5+ years solid development experience in Java Development and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
- Web Development using Servlets, Java 8 preferred.
- Web Server: Jboss/Wildfly, Springboot
- DB Exposure: Postgres, IBM DB2
- Source Repository: Gitlab for commitment control
- Docker environment for microservices
- Openshift is our Orchestration layer
- Rest API development
- Unit Testing, DDD as the modelling principles for design
- Sonarqube, Atlassian and Bamboo
- Agile principles including Scrum and Kanban
- Good communication skills, looking to be part of a dynamic team that deploys functionality monthly onto the Online Banking website.
- Agile Methodology
- Good professional communication skills
- Self-Motivated and have the ability to adapt quickly
- Committed and dedicated to achieving results
- Innovative and adhere to best coding practices