Our client in the Public Sector has an opportunity available for a Customer Service Agent in the Phuthaditjaba, Free State area. This will be a contract position for 12 months.
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification (at least 360 credits) with 18 months proven experience in processing life insurance/employee benefits or client relationship management/client care preferably in Life Insurance or Employee Benefits or Medical Aid environments. OR
- A Grade 12 Certificate/Senior Certificate (Matric) with three years proven experience in processing life insurance/employee benefits or client relationship management/client care preferably in Life Insurance or Employee Benefits or Medical Aid environments.
- Knowledge of GEPF products and services will be an advantage
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the other official languages in the province applying for, would be an added advantage
- The applications of individuals currently residing in the Province applying for may receive preference (Free State)
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits
- Geographical knowledge of the Province applying for
- Handle all face to face enquiries received effectively;
- Follow up and finalize enquiries referred to other business units, within the agreed time frames;
- Respond to emails, web queries, posted queries/courier services, faxes within allocated time frame
- Provide Client liaison services within the office
- Provide data inputs in the compilation of the reports
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.