UX Transformation Lead
We are a growing Consulting organisation with an expanding list of blue-chip clients. We are looking for an energetic and motivated UX lead to join our team to meet immediate demand. The role requires a broad range of experience and skills in a Digital delivery environment.
This role is fully remote, working on a global digital transformation program for one of our Clients.
We are looking for someone comfortable working as part of a platform team that delivers hundreds of sites across different brands and locals worldwide to provide the best possible user experience. This role will be a leadership position where you can influence the entire experience strategy and connect all stakeholders to a shared UX vision.
Ideally, you will have worked on large scale websites and be familiar with component libraries, design systems and template documentation for both front-facing and the back end authoring experience, spanning multiple sites.
You should be confident in leading conversations with program managers, delivery leads, and senior stakeholders, always advocating for the user and pushing the boundaries to ensure a user-centred approach across all sites.
You should provide recommendations and implement experiences to increase the CX metrics and provide strategic competitor analysis, user research and data-driven design to achieve and excel at all UX metrics and KPIs.
We require someone who brings in thought leadership at scale and can work beyond the backlog to bring in creative thinking and set the standard for the team.
You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to provide UX direction for some of the world’s best-known brands and websites to make them a truly best in class experience. An amazing and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Working with and developing component systems with annotations and work with developers to communicate user-centred expectations and creative QA
- Develop low, medium and high-fidelity wireframes, and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with developers to create intuitive, user-friendly experiences
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Create solutions for component-based development using wireframes and prototyping
- Requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and working with business analyst to understand the requirements and evaluate user-centred problems to solve
- Visualise user task flows, journey maps and experience maps to understand the end to end experience with opportunities and strategic recommendations
- Experience with accessibility preferred but minimum the ability to provide accessibility recommendations and best practices
- Ability to recommend UX and improvements for site speed performance of large scale websites
- Some design or UI work might be required
- Experience leading UX projects and large-scale UX Programmes
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- Proficient in design software Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Axure, Figma
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Experience designing for mobile-first platforms
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment to lead the way
- Creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Design thinking and user-centred mindset
- Experience working on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Experience working with FMCG brands
- UI experience favourable
WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES THAT CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
You should naturally build relationships with internal customers and stakeholders. We are looking for an individual who is customer-focused and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done’.
Excellent English communication and documentation skills are essential. We will prefer candidates who provide a strong covering letter describing why we should consider their application.
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Neem Consulting is a global tech company based in the UK, meeting the needs of our international blue chip customers and always exceeding their expectations in value, speed and agility.