The main purpose of this position is to provide assistance and administrative support to the Utilities Department.
Provide assistance and administrative support to the department.
- Attend to all water queries logged.
- Replacement of faulty water meters.
- Job scheduling for Site Inspector.
- Ordering of hardware.
- Arranging access for Site Inspections.
- Providing support to contractors and site inspectors.
- Regular site visits on large projects.
- Quality control on work done on site.
- Attend to all new metering requests.
- Monthly reporting on jobs logged.
- Attend to all water queries reported.
- Receiving of Quotes, Invoices and Reports from Contractors.
- Provide regular feedback on jobs logged to Property management.
- Update MDA with feedback and progress of jobs logged.
- Prioritise Jobs according to potential losses or losses incurred.
- Review Job Cards received and proposed recommendations.
- Provide solutions for water losses or unaccounted water usage.
- Review quoted costs vs. invoice costs
- Attend to all customer queries.
- Facilitate testing of meters when queried.
- Minimum 2 years Utilities experience
- Administration course r related qualification preferred.
- Driver’s license (Own vehicle)