Our client has an exciting career opportunity for a Brand Manager: Social Media, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The purpose of this role is to drive online customer engagement and positive sentiment via content based and social media marketing campaigns to achieve improved online sentiment, target audience engagement and online sales targets.
Social media marketing
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, plan and implement the Company’s social media eco -system including owned sites and other online platforms.
- Working together with the community managers, tech and sales escalation teams, put in place processes, goals and targets to ensure that sentiment, response and escalation times are met in line with targets. Measure and manage teams to achieve these.
- Continually review performance and complete weekly and monthly performance reviews, adapting tactics as required.
- Proactively, identify social media trends/ trending topics and use these to guide content creation and marketing plans.
- Plan and implement monthly content -based campaigns via social media channels and use the Hootsuite tool to plan, approve and implement.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Brand Manager: Acquisition, implement planned social media marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the Company’s social media pages are aligned to brand including visuals, copy and ensure these are updated.
- Own Hootsuite and Brandwatch tools, their effectiveness and performance, working with agencies to ensure they deliver.
- Manage licences and access across the business.
- Set up brand name notifications to ensure proactive management and responses to any brand mentions or reputation risks.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to address any brand reputation issues.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Own and manage the content process at the Company including content development and the content hub (Help centre).
- Manage freelancers and internal contributors to write content required in line with topics.
- Manage visual design process to support written content.
- Load and manage the content on the Help centre including maintenance and updates.
- Improve the effectiveness of the help centre including Search Engine Optimisation, design improvements and content.
- Working closely with and managing the community managers delivery, ensure that social media and other online platforms are professionally managed in terms of responses, response times, escalations and that key metrics are achieved.
- Look for ways to improve automated responses through tools (bots)
- Guide and lead the community managers in line with Social Media plan
Skills and Competencies
- Must demonstrate experience working in social media marketing roles and managing community manager teams to achieve sentiment and engagement targets.
- Must demonstrate experience implementing marketing activity (campaigns and content) across a range of social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other. Certification from Google or Facebook are an advantage.
- Consumer brands and not B2B brands. Those operating within Ecommerce and tech/IT category experience, are a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate experience creating and executing social media marketing campaigns using trends and insights identified from continually monitoring platforms and using tools to monitor brand notifications.
- Social media campaigns will include both integrated campaigns and content led planning.
- Must demonstrate strong drive to achieve targets (sentiment/ response time/engagement scores), including guiding and leading community managers.
- Must demonstrate high levels of accountability and the drive to follow up and ensure inbound messages are answered, escalations are closed and that sentiment and response targets are achieved.
- Must demonstrate experience working with content and creative resources/agencies including briefing, managing delivery and budgets.
- Exceptional written English skills and experience drafting appropriate social media responses across a wide range of topics.
We encourage all candidates to read through the job description clearly and properly before applying and submitting your CV for perusal.
ASAP Resources Global is a long-standing recruitment agency, we headhunt and do recruitment for multiple high-end clients with the focus on building relationships with all candidates and clients. We appreciate all submissions and will reply to each one as soon as possible.
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Management
- Community Management
- Team Leadership
- Consumer Brands experience
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
ASAP Resources is a specialised recruitment agency with a specialty in headhunting and high-calibre recruitment strategies. We secure resources for a variety of clients in many industries on a global scale with a focus on building lasting relationships with all candidates and clients.