Fitness Trainer (No Experience needed – Training will be provided)
Our client, a leader in the industry and the very first health and wellness facilities of its kind is looking for young enthusiast (Trainers) with the ability to motivate people to achieve their health, weight, and fitness goals. The successful candidate must project Health and Wellness, be results orientated, welcoming, and energetic with an assertive personality and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities. Must have excellent communication skills. Attitude and Aptitude is of utmost importance!!!!
Salary: R10 500 per month
Area: Silver Lakes, Brooklyn, Southdowns, Waterkloof
(Must be prepared/flexible to train in Silverlakes for 3 months and be placed at any of the above Branches).
Working hours: 4 days per week between Monday to Friday: 5am-12pm and 3pm-7pm
NB: Your application must be accommodated by either a full-length picture and links to your social media pages (Facebook and/or Instagram).
- No experience needed.
- Must project Health and Wellness (Candidate will be screened on Body Mass Index).
- Any relevant qualification/certification in fitness/Nutrition or related.
- Passion for Health and fitness.
- Excellent Communication (English).
- Results orientated.
- Willingness to work long hours (Weekdays: 5am to 7pm).
- Healthy / Presentable individual.
- Friendly with a passion for people.
- Energetic with a passion for exercise and training.
- Possess ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Pro-active approach
Responsibilities amongst other (ever changing environment):
- Preparing a training program for each week.
- Ensuring that each member trains in a safe, welcoming, and friendly environment.
- Interacting with members to guide them in achieving their intended results.
- Deal with member queries in a service orientated and tactful manner.
- Ensuring that each member gets weighed and measured weekly.
- Ability to promote a healthy and fit company image.
- Must be able to cover Group training classes.
- Manage and Motivate individuals.
- Manage the Group Training Timetable.