This long standing but small engineering firm is looking to appoint a CAD DESIGNER who has around three years of relevant experience using CAD as well as 3-D drafting software.
The company manufactures mechanical equipment for food processing and needs a person who can design, draft and configure the components for these process systems.
You will be a person who is innovative, but logical and mechanically minded, with strong knowledge of computer systems which are integrated into the processing functions. Microsoft Office expertise is essential.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE :-
– a B.Sc degree in Engineering, or a Tertiary Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or
– experience of working in a mechanical tool environment.
– Sound knowledge of CAD to be able to draw/design mechanical sub-systesms, electronic
diagrams and software diagrams.
– the ability to plan and organise your work well and prioritise when isues arise and also to plan and specify procedures for the integration of electronic sub-systems and
– the ability to test equipment thoroughly and ensure full integration of product systems and
– the ability to commission the equipment, including calibration for sensors and the
optimisation of synchronisation and the full system.
This postion requires a person who has own vehicle and who lives in the Somerset West area for easy access to this company, which works on the national market with niche product ranges.
PLEASE PROVIDE CV AND CURRENT SALARY LEVEL (OR RECENT SALARY) and CONFIRM OWN TRANSPORT
- Mechanical Engineering
- CAD design skills
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Long standing but small niche market engineering firm supplying equipment to the farming and packaging sectors