FMCG Company based in Springfield, Philippi is looking for a Credit Controller for maternity cover for 3 months.
Duties include but not limited to:
The debtor controller is responsible for collecting outstanding debt for the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the company ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively and not without the approval of management.
- Collecting debt by telephone and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to the agreed cash cycle
- Daily and monthly reporting of all account reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries due to non-payment
- Cashbook – petty cash income side processing
- Monthly report to FM on overdue accounts
- Control of trade agreements and contracts,
- Updated contact list of all major accounts
- Working knowledge of corporate portals
- Workable filing system
- Preparations and assistance to FM during the financial year-end
- Experience in Pastel Evolution would be an advantage.