KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Development of the Information and Communication Technology strategy for the organisation.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practice guidelines.
- Drive the ERP system enhancements or migration process so as to ensure that the system meets the business needs.
- Initiate and manage complicated ICT development and upgrade projects.
- Manage information technology and computer systems to support all business operations.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational performance.
- Effective financial control over the IT Budget and contracts management.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and challenges and provide IT solutions.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Conduct systems audits and assess their outcomes.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- A minimum of a National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Information Systems or equivalent relevant qualification with seven years IT Management experience though a Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7) in Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Information Systems or equivalent relevant qualification with five years IT Management experience will be preferred.
- IT Certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of implementing ERP Systems, project management techniques, data centre management and data governance.
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Ability to maintain independence, integrity and objectivity
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Valid Driver’s licence.
- ND Computer Science
- or ND Information Technology
- 7 Years IT management Experienece
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Middle / Department Management
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
EMPLOYER IS IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR