The Role: A Customer centric global consulting house is looking for exceptionalFront End Developers to work with their cross-functional team, and join their world-class community of talented experts.Skills and Experience: Job Requirement
- Overall responsibility for managing the end-to-end delivery of all agreed scope and services as defined by the client engagement contract.
- Understand client requirements and expectations and ensure that it delivers on the promises made to our clients.
- Manage typical project elements related to scope, quality, planning and timing, budget, and change requests.
- Depending on the type of engagement, delivery may cover some or all elements of the division such Content, Commerce, Marketing and Experience (omni-channel).
- Accountable for being the face of the company towards the client.
- Accountable for managing revenue and cost metrics.
- Responsible for fostering the team culture and capabilities in order to maximize successful delivery.
- Ensure that relevant risks, issues, and dependencies are identified and that their impacts are understood and managed within the team and with key client stakeholders.
- Act as a first point of escalation when required and ensure that issues are managed towards resolution.
Key Accountabilities: Ideally you will have
- At least 8+ years of project delivery experience in Content, Commerce, Marketing and Experience projects.
- Relevant bachelor??s degree or post-graduate degree.
- Experience in project delivery methodologies / frameworks such as Waterfall, Agile, SAFe and hybrid of both.
- Passion about managing teams towards a common goal and successful delivery of project scope.
- Experience in engaging with clients at all level, from C-suite to project teams, and across business functions such as marketing, product management, technology, finance, legal, and human resources.
- The ability to handle challenging situations that require problem solving and critical decision making.
- Project delivery certifications in the areas of project management or agile.
- Exceptional communication skills with a positive can-do attitude.