Intermediate Payroll Supervisor Role in JHB – Non-EE position – Any
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
About The Employer:
Minimum qualification Required:
ï‚· 3 to 5 years’ experience in Payroll Function
ï‚· Supervising a team and managing their performance and improvement areas
ï‚· Knowledge of basic structures for Salaries, Employee Income, statutory taxes and deductions.
ï‚· Benefits administration.
ï‚· Practiced in confidentiality.
ï‚· Attention to detail.
ï‚· Effective communication and inter-personal skills
ï‚· Good knowledge of MS Office skills.
The following will be an added advantage:
ï‚· Knowledge of employee’s tax application.
ï‚· Conceptual Thinking;
ï‚· Attention to detail;
ï‚· Excellent written and oral Communication;
ï‚· Ability to learning quickly;
ï‚· Experience in Knowledge of Payroll industry;
ï‚· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
ï‚· Team player – approachable, ability to share and consult other;
ï‚· Management Reporting;
ï‚· Resilience; and
ï‚· Degree / Diploma in Finance.
ï‚· ERP payroll – Will be added as an andvantage
Note that key deliverables are not limited to the below:
1. Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and accurately.
2. Management of the distribution, maintenance, processing, and distribution of payroll information.
3. Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
4. Maintenance of payroll data according to internal policies and legislative requirements
5. Ensure that payroll activities meet legal requirements including policies and legislation.
6. Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information
7. Oversee the administration of employee salaries