Our client in the Plastics Recycling industry, based in the Germiston area of Johannesburg, has an EE opportunity available for a Quality Analyst.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- National Diploma/ Certificate or course in Chemistry/Polymer Science/Quality
- 2 years’ experience in a chemical/laboratory environment
- Computer literacy: Ms Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Knowledge of testing and calibration
- Ensuring products are produced in accordance with specifications
- Carry out Quality testing and investigations (non-conformance)
- Ensure control of materials and non-conforming products
- Maintenance and calibration of all testing devices and laboratory equipment
- Implement, uphold and maintain ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 standards
- Carry out all duties relating to customer service including COA’s , investigations and supply of samples
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.