Reporting to the Operations Manager the incumbent will be responsible for assuring consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, validating processes, providing documentation, managing quality control staff, etc.
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Managing site quality and food systems
- Conducting external audits and leading internal audits
- Extensive knowledge in Avocado, mango, Citrus, plume fruits and grapes
- Develop and maintain a pro-active QA approach.
- Maintain and build good relationships with clients
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, ERP)
- People management
- Communication Skills
- Good leader as well as a team player
- Handle high pressure situations.
- Be able to make decisions quickly and accurately with the best interest of the business in mind
- Committed and positive
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Passion for quality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- People management skills
- Handle high pressure situation
- Make decisions quickly & accurately with the best interest of the business
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Quality Control
Desired Qualification Level:
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid