ENVIRONMENT:If you live to code, then a global Dev House in the sphere of Online Gaming, wants your passion for all things tech to join their team as their next Web Frontend Specialist. Your core role will be to write exceptional and robust code, ensuring efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web apps. You will require a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineering or similar discipline, at least 5+ years’ experience developing code, able to write technical documents and your tech skillset should include: React and Redux, Git, Testing Tools: Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer, HTML5, CSS3 Node.js, etc. You must also provide a portfolio of work done, including timelines, requirements & how the solutions were [URL Removed] design, and implement new features.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years developing code.
- Applicant must have examples of work done, including timelines, requirements and how the solutions were met.
- Experience developing websites or similar for mobile and desktop.
- Writing technical documents.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to acquire new skills and programming languages.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Sass, SCSS or other CSS preprocessor
- RESTful API’s
- Testing Tools: Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer
- UX Design experience
- Microservices Architecture
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- A passion for learning.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.