ENVIRONMENT:A provider of innovative web & digital solutions, seeks an ambitious, proactive & deadline-driven PHP Backend Developer to join their awesome team of coding pros. You core role will be to create custom, complex and automated database-driven web apps, websites and systems. You will require 3 years Back End dev experience, strong PHP & Object-Oriented, experience with MVC PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc., understand MySQL, relational database design & writing intricate SQL queries & have worked with GIT repos. If you have the desire to grow in a creative & fun environment, then APPLY NOW!REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of Back End web development experience.
- Excellent PHP and Object-Oriented coding knowledge and experience.
- Experience with one or more MVC PHP frameworks, (Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- Solid understanding of MySQL, relational database design and writing complex SQL queries.
- Working with GIT repos.
- Experience in slicing PSD to cross-browser and responsive websites.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- A team player who works and gets on well with fellow colleagues.
- Self-motivated and have a great work ethic.
- Takes responsibility for delivery of excellent work.
- A clear communicator.
- Highly attentive to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.