Education and Experience
- RE and Class of Business Training and relevant qualifications (would be an advantage)
- Proven telesales experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Minimum of 2-year experience in Short Term Insurance
- Daily management of individual contact center agents
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly performance targets are proactively managed
- Ensure that customers are kept happy and satisfied by providing prompt response and efficient service at all times
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all team members
- Ongoing focus on recognition
- Build relationships with other functions in the business
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership and managerial ability
- Strong planning and organizational skills for effective implementation
- Strong people management skills
- The ability to persuade, influence, and lead in a cooperative manner
- Strong client service orientation
- Responsive and proactive
- Have attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel
Please send cv to [Email Address Removed]
- communication skills.
- Computer Skills
- creative thinking
- Insurance services
- Performance Reviews
About The Employer:
We are sales and business optimization experts.
We take a sustainable approach to the management of your sales workforce. Conducive offers customized outsourced solutions that reduce costs, boost sales and promote customer retention.
With a solid background across a broad spectrum of industries, Conducive’s team of well-trained staff leverages this expertise to improve your operations and grow your sales.
Our service capabilities are tailored to suit the requirements of corporates; SME’s and call center sales channels. To find out more please visit our website [URL Removed]