An AI Brand management company based in Rosebank is current looking to hire a strategic Business Analyst to take responsibilities for their platform operation, by being the first point of contact for supporting the business in the daily use of their SaaS platform.
They are pioneering a new category, AI Brand Management, by building the first global brand management platform which brings together deep scientific understanding on how brands succeed.
Apply today for an opportunity to join this group of lively, passionate & strategic thinkers. This role also comes with an opportunity to develop into a Data Science role.
- 2 years’ experience in either a Business or Data Analysis role
- Knowledge and experience in using advanced Excel, Python or a data reporting language like SQL
- Knowledge and experience of using Quantitative and Statistical methods
- Establishing a proactive platform maintenance routine
- Act as the first point of call for all internal departments on platform operations
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to assist in the diagnosis of subscription issues
- Provide future state modelling to assist in the development of product or platform strategy e.g. pricing decisions
- Setup an early warning alert system and process
- Assist in the onboarding of new subscribers to the platform
- Assist the Sales function in onboarding new subscriptions with the most optimum setup
- Work together with the Product team in automating Subscription onboarding
- Work with internal departments to identify data and KPI needs within their daily operating processes
- Lead the frontline for platform bugs and data issues
- Lead data investigations with 3rd party suppliers and internal departments through to resolution
- Identify, implement and maintain a future state support process
- Meet subscription feasibility targets
- Contribute to declining subscription cost targets
Reference Number for this position is LN52906 which is a permanent position based in Rosebank offering a cost to company salary of R360k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Data Analysis
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level: