We have a Portfolio Manager Residential/Commercial vacancy at one of our clients in the property management industry in Pretoria. RNeg
- The purpose of the job is to manage a portfolio of assets (buildings) financially and operationally to achieve the business objectives and strategies.
- Effectively manage and coordinate teams to achieve the strategic and operational goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 Years experience in a Property environment (preferably Property management) and in a Management role.
- Tertiary qualification suitable to the Property environment (Preferrable).
- Estate Agencies Affairs Board Competency Certificate (NQF Level 4).
- Fidelity Fund Certificate Full Status
- MS Office skills required
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Continuous improvement of the portfolios financial and operational performance
- Increase of income and decrease of vacancies
- Operationally manage buildings in line with business standards in a cost-efficient manner
- Maximize collection of arrears to create optimal cashflow
- Build relationships with tenants, internal and external stakeholders
- Staff Management
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund