Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide the following management and facilitating continuous improvement projects (Black Belt, Green Belt, and score events), creating an innovative culture
- Management and facilitation of the Lean Six Sigma, continuous improvement projects
- Management and ownership of the company’s Innovation system
- Improve awareness and understanding of optimum operating philosophies within the company
- Strategic improvements
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSC/BTECH in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in a Lean Six Sigma Environment
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma, with a proven track record, preferably in logistics and able to train lower belts.
- 5 – 10 years Industry experience
- ISO 9001 (advantageous)
- Strong Facilitation skills and ability to handle Change Management
- Data analytic systems Mini tab, Power Bi
- MS Office, Ms Access (advantageous)
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Improvement Specialist