ENVIRONMENT:An Online Hub in the medico-legal space seeks the coding expertise of a Senior PHP Developer with at least 5 years experience delivering PHP-based web applications. You will help maintain and enhance existing code base and feature sets, suggest sensible technical solutions while working with Testers to ensure quality assurance and produce well tested features. You will require experience with modern PHP MVV frameworks, OOP, ideally Symfony/Laravel, Unit and Integration Testing with PHPUnit, React, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL, Git and [URL Removed] and improve existing code base and feature sets.
- Must have at least five years experience in delivering PHP-based web applications.
- Modern PHP MVC frameworks and OOP, ideally Symfony/Laravel.
- Expertise in relational database design, optimisation and maintenance.
- Unit and Integration Testing with PHPUnit.
- Would consider [URL Removed] experience.
- Flexibility to contribute to any part of the development life cycle.
- A solid understanding of the software development process, including use of Version Control and Continuous Integration systems.
- Experience in MySQL and/or PostgreSQL database technologies.
- Source code control using Git, preferably experienced with Bitbucket.
- Docker and/or Ansible experience.
- An understanding of programming patterns and practices.
- Experience using task management systems such as JIRA.
- Linux (Ubuntu) server configuration, monitoring & management.
- Microsoft Azure deployment/setup and maintenance.
- Positive, CAN-DO attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.