Our client, one of the leading players within the sea logistics sector is looking to recruit an exceptional Systems and Process Expert who will be responsible for all the related activities of process analysis, continuous improvement, training, support, and maintenance of all sea logistics processes and their related applications.
- Bachelors / First University Degree -Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Other Degree / Diploma -Six Sigma (preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in Sea Logistics
- At least 2 years experience in Project Management
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Sea-Log)
- Good command of the English Language – both written & spoken
- IT/Systems Knowledge: To know and master sea processes + related systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- To be responsible for the delivery of day to day process support for customer service and management through supporting our sea logistics production systems and customer service tools in cooperation with the regional team.
- To oversee and ensure the delivery of training (system enhancements, sea logistics forwarding, process optimization and other advanced and dedicated trainings).
- To ensure high operational data quality via analysis, review and action planning together with the Sea Logistics Customer Care Location Managers.
- To support and oversee supplier electronic data (EDI) interfaces via definition of requirements, support and communicating with IT teams and Sea Logistics Process Excellence teams for specifications.
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted