Retail Sales and Customer Service Manager (Multi-store)
R20K – 25K per month + Mobile allow + reimbursement for approved business travel
Own reliable transport and a relevant tertiary qualification is essential
- Development and execution of a the company’s retail sales strategy
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training retail sales employees in line with company’s brand and sales strategy.
- Managing retail sales staff performance
- Managing store level stock and inventory levels and financial performance
- Establishing the company’s customer service policies
- Establishing systems and processes to measure and monitor customer service and customer satisfaction levels
- Developing and delivering training and coaching modules to improve staff customer service levels
- Monitoring and reporting customer satisfaction and complaints trends
- Proven experience in managing retail clothing stores
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of retail management best practices
- Proven ability to manage and motivate entry level retail staff
- Ability to communicate with customers and external stakeholders articulately and professionally
- Strong customer advocate who links the company to the lived experience of its customer base
- Driven and motivated problem solver, able to work independently without close supervision
- Comfortable with business technology and software
- Our head offices are at 10 Philo Road, Wynberg, Sandton which is where the Sales Manager will be based.
- The geographical spread of the stores in Gauteng is quite wide. We have stores in northern Gauteng areas of Silver lakes and Theresa Park. We have stores in Benoni and Springs on the East Rand, Krugersdorp and Randburg on the West. We have a number of stores in central and northern Joburg as well. We only have one store outside of Gauteng which is in Stellenbosch.
- Financial Management
- Staff Management
- Multi-store Management
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Own transport essential.
Relevant tertiary qualification essential.
Multi-store management essential.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Basic salary + Mobile allowance + reimbursive travel allowance