This role will manage the preparation, accuracy and governance of financial accounts and reports, to prepare tax submission and the AFS and to manage payments and collections
- Support the accounting team in month-end closing tasks and ensuring timely quarterly and yearly closing activities for respective areas of responsibility done in full compliance and high quality.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, accountable for the financial accuracy of the affiliate’s Financials.
- Responsible of all Internal Controls of Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation and internal controls matters, act as owner for the ICFR tools – INVOLVE and BWISE
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliation – follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered.
- Submission other reporting packages accurately and within specified timeline i.e. Sustainability, Insurance reporting.
- Responsible of IFRS 16 Leasing related matters i.e SimSol /Planon.
- Review and provide approval for all manual journal entries for posting by SSC Budapest team.
- Responsible for all management accounting aspects i.e. Period cost allocation, COPA allocation, SSC allocation, etc
Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payables
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivables – review and approve manual billings, review debtors ageing and determine follow up actions, ensure all sales related activities are reported timely and accurate.
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payables- review and provide approval of AP related activities i.e. vendor invoices, payment, etc.
- Cash flow management – forecast current and future cash flow requirement and arrangement for necessary fund transfers (if required).
- Responsible for all treasury matters i.e. FX deal, credit facilities, payment request, banking matters.
- Managing of master data – Chart of Accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center. WBS, vendor & customer master data, etc.
- Preparation of statutory taxes calculations and reconciliation, including tax reporting and liaising with Tax Consultant.
- Preparation of audit related schedules and documentation, including liaising with the Auditor.
- Participate in any compliance audits and responding to audit queries.
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation.
- Being the main contact person for SSC Budapest Finance teams for issue resolution for all financial matters.
- Being the main contact person for FM in the affiliates for all financial matters, requests and advisory.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- Appropriate Financial Qualification preferably a CIA
- 5- 7 years’ experience in accounting in a multinational company
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical environment will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy in financial software packages and MS Office suite
Must have knowledge of:
- GAAP and IFRS
- Tax legislation and regulations
- Internal control procedures
This challenging role requires the following experience and skills:
- Ability to see the broader picture, utilise initiative and make timeous decisions
- Planning / prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Good influence and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and persuade.
- Analytical combined with systems thinking and project management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- interpersonal skills
- analytical excellent collaboration skills
- decision making
- Technical Accounting
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Leading Multi-National Pharmaceutical Company
Employer & Job Benefits:
- no benefits