Logistics Specialist required for award winning automotive company based in East London.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage daily cycle counts on all materials
- Verify parts identified for count are processed on the system
- Monitor & control incoming, internal & outgoing logistics
- Key player during stock take procedure, including all pre-stock take procedures
- Assist in the Logistics Performance Monitoring and all KPIs
- Participate & perform BOM audits
- Take the lead on optimizing packaging material & container utilization
- Initiate and drive CI projects, related to the logistics department
- Logistics Degree
- 5 years experience within a similar role specifically within the automotive industry
- Experience of inventory management systems & customer specific logistics related systems
- JIT/JIS/BOM and expediting experience essential
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to [Email Address Removed]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.