ENVIRONMENT:A growing Insurance Firm based in the Southern Suburbs seeks the coding talents of a self-driven .Net Developer with exceptional communication skills who enjoys tacking problems. Your core role will be to identify, design and develop / maintain the right solutions to optimise performance which meets both technical and business needs. The ideal candidate must possess a relevant tertiary qualification, 2-4 years work experience in a similar role, a good understanding or exposure to VB.Net, .Net Core & Entity Framework, be skilled in C#, SQL, RDBMS database concepts & design and practical database experience. Any MySQL & Workbench will prove [URL Removed] existing development code base including patches and enhancements.
- Full relevant Qualification.
- 2-4 Years relevant experience.
- Exposure to or good understanding of VB.Net.
- Experience working with C#.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS database concepts and design.
- Practical database experience (experience working with MySQL & Workbench would be advantageous).
- Exposure to or good understanding of .Net Core.
- Exposure to or good understanding of Entity Framework.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Organised and the willingness to always learn new technologies.
- A competent problem-solver when developing ways to optimise performance and satisfy both technical and business needs.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.