ENVIRONMENT:A dynamic & independent Consultancy based in Century City seeks a talented and experienced Scrum Master to join its team on a Contract basis. You will require at least 3 years experience working in an Agile team either as a Dev team member or Scrum Master, and you are a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)/Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/ Professional Scrum Master (PSM I or II) or PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner and you understand Kanban and Lean Software Development. If youre looking for an opportunity to create a lasting impact by helping clients design environments that deliver better and more effective results, then APPLY NOW!REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) OR Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/ Professional Scrum Master (PSM I or PSM II) OR PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner.
- Have an understanding of Kanban and Lean Software Development.
- Have any other relevant Agile Certifications.
This role might be a perfect fit for you if:
- You put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Change is your middle name and you thrive in organisations that constantly adapts and evolves.
- You like people more than computers. You look forward to engaging with the business and delivery team every day.
- You know just how to support your team and give them the environment they need to grow.
- You get your energy from people, not tools. You know that email, IM, texting, faxing (?!) and phone calls dont work. You love speaking to people, face to face. Every day.
- Buggy software is “not your bag, baby” and neither is hiding behind progress reports.
- You have had a go at navigating the minefield of corporate governance, to create an environment that supports innovation, creativity and work life balance.
- You stay in touch with the latest software development trends and are comfortable (or want to learn more about) DevOps, SAFe etc.
- You like to keep things simple.
- You know what a servant leader is, and you aspire to the best one you can be.
- You jump at the opportunity to foster team collaboration.
- You have experience helping people to help themselves.
- You are passionate about your career in Agile software development and want to make a real, lasting difference.
- You have at least 3 years experience working in an Agile team either as a development team member or Scrum Master.
Critical Core Competencies (Personal & Behavioural):
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Supporting and Caring (motivating/assisting).
- Applying Expertise and Technology.
- Delivering results and customer value.
- Relating and networking (communicating & developing relationships).
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Strong servant leadership.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking.
- Facilitation & influencing.
- Learning & researching (continuous improvement).
- Achieving personal work goals & objectives (planning & organising).
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.