- Review of software requirements.
- Design of systems to meet business needs.
- Produce production-ready code.
- Mentor and review code written by Junior Developers.
- Produce relevant architecture documents.
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of software development to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Successfully develop, deliver and maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.).
- Work with Product Managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in flexible, extensible, and robust way.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Evaluate progress and results and recommend major changes in procedures.
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- .Net Core
- REST API / Web API
- Entity Framework or similar
- API development & testing tools e.g., Postman
- Microsoft Azure
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.