After determining a clear understanding of the clients business needs, the Solutions Architect will map out the product, vendor and overall end-to-end design that will constitute the solution, and how they are going to work together to ensure success of the Customers requirements. This role will be accountable for the solution design approval at customer pre-order stage.
You will partner with Customers, sales, engineering, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address Customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of the companies products and solutions. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of Customers.
The role will also involve the RFP/RFI process as well as bespoke solutions in collaboration with Product teams from the quote to delivery processes, ensuring accurate verification, technical design vetting and overall quality for the correct design and implementation. This role will be leveraged as a key stakeholder for both the development and delivery lifecycles to plan and execute on scalable solutions and products.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for software defined networks (SDN/ SDWAN) and cloud-based platforms.
- Familiar with Enterprise and Industry Architecture frameworks.
- Understanding of contract management and governance models.
- Technical expertise in network services solution and product and including SDN, Cloud, MPLS and IP.
- Design, implement and manage advanced architectures in an networking domain and integrate multiple systems or platforms.
- Able to present architecture concepts, designs, and goals to Customers at all levels.
- Able to build business relationships, able to simplify complex concepts into compelling customer proposals.
- Results driven.
- Out-of-the-box innovative thinking, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
Minimum of a CCNP qualification (CCIE or CCDA would be ideal).
Business related degree would be an advantage.
5 or more years of proven success in influencing senior technology leaders to drive change in a pre-sales, customer, or solutions focused role.
Experience with Enterprise Architecture or Network Architecture pre-sales in a Network vendor or professional services environment.
Must have own transport.
Key Performance Areas:
- Engage with Customer executives to identify pain points and opportunities
- Understand the business strategy of the customer, effectively articulate how the company can enable and deliver value to their organization
- Lead architecture and design
engagements to ensure the company products and solutions meet Customer needs and expectations Support internal teams to deliver correct product and solutions, ensuring technical validation on sold solution versus solution to be delivered
- Continue to maintain technical executive relationships with customers throughout their journey
- Complete technical templates for customers.
RFI/RFP proposal solution diagrams and proposal design
- Ensure all solutions are documented
- Assist in Sales technical and solution training
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Plus performance based