One of the fastest growing, quality beverage companies in South Africa who are passionate, innovative, and entrepreneurial are looking for a brilliant Business Analyst to join their organization.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing, and documenting requirements.
- Degree B. Engineering (Industrial)
- 4+ years’ Experience in business analysis, process analysis
- SQL Expertise
- Dynamics NAV Expertise
- Advanced Excel Skills
- FMCG Experience (Highly advantageous)
- Ability to develop a systematic understanding of business processes and apply it to software/ system design and development
- Able to identify problems and facilitate problem solving skills with an analytical mindset and approach
- Ability to multi-task between multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fastpaced environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
Reference Number for this position is NN53536 which is a permanent position based in Queenstown offering a cost to company salary of up to R550K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [Email Address Removed] or call him on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Recruitment
- 2 to 5 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level: