- An Accounting/IT-related Post Graduate qualification is essential
- 4-6 Years SAP – Retail Domain experience
- 8+ Years SAP FI experience with specific modules FI/CO, AM, PS, PM, IM, RE, BPC
- 8+ Years Integration Supply Chain MM, TD, TSW, GTS, SD, and BW
- 4+ Years SAP Solution Manager
- 2+ Years SAP ABAP development [ Read and debugging skills]
- 4+ Years ALE
- 2+ Years Development/maintenance of SAP workflow
- 2+ Years Fiori UX designs and integration
- 4+ Years Aris Process Modelling
- Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions.
- Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing.
- To oversee the developing of ABAP programs and functions as requested by business in accordance with the company Standards
- To provide support to the junior members of the team as well as users of the SAP System.
Knowledge & Skills:
Job Related Knowledge:
- 6 Years In-depth knowledge of FI modules (FI/CO, AM, PS, PM, IM, RE and BPC and Integration of Supply Chain MM, TD, TSW. GTS, SD, and BW SAP BPC/EPM & SAP Data Services Integration
- 6 Years Understanding of Accounting Principles
Job Related Skills:
- 6 Years IMG Configuration
- 1 Year Standard ABAP [Read & debug]
- 1 Year SAP Script
- 1 Year Object Oriented ABAP
- 2 Years Fiori (UX design & integration)
- 2 Years Agile methodology
- 4 Years Aris Process Modelling
- 2 Years Project Management Skills Management skills MS Office skills good communication skills (oral & written) Organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills