Africa’s largest privately owned investment management company with a focus on generating long-term wealth for investors has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Business Intelligence Developer.
The ideal candidate needs to be a very detailed oriented, self-driven, and curious individual who has an appreciation for data-driven systems.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5-8 years SQL experience (stored procedures, UDF’s, T-SQL, performance tuning and optimization, RDBMS, error handling and logging etc.)
- Expertise in data integration, validation, and reconciliation
- ETL Development
- Expertise in SSIS
- Expertise in SSRS
- Expertise in Power BI
- Expertise in creating and maintaining cubes (SSAS)
- Working experience with relational and dimensional database structures
- Working experience in interacting with business users to understand requirements and producing solutions
- AWS Cloud implementation (Advantageous)
- PostgreSQL (Advantageous)
- Financial Services industry experience (Advantageous)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud deployment is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of financial services industry is highly advantageous
Reference Number for this position is NN53548 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [Email Address Removed] or call him on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Power BI