- To support business decisions throughcompiling data into reports using client requirements as a filter for processing relevant data.
- Tovisualisedata and share insights across the organisation allowing business to maketimely andinformed decisions.
- Design, developmentand deployment of reporting and analytical solutions
- 3yrs+Implementing innovative BI solutions leading to clear businessdecisions andbenefits.
- Applying BI best practice.
- SQL Query writing
- 3yrsworking withvisualisationtools
- Product developmentlife cycle
- Analysis/report development in afinancial/banking environmen
- National Diploma in Data Analysis or Business Analysis
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analysis or Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge of BI/reporting and analytical tools
- In depth knowledge of Business IntelligenceandDataWarehousingbest practices
- In depth knowledge of BI environments, solutions and implementations (end-to-end BI architecture and technologies)
- Expert in the field of BI development (reports, dashboards, data visualisation, etc.)
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile development approaches.
- A good understanding of design and user experience principles
- Language: SQL
- Capitec Bank data and analytics landscape.
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- SQL Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.