- National Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 3+ Years in Financial Services.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, DevOps, and SOA.
- Proven track record in working with Agile teams and successfully delivering Agile-based software projects.
- Message Queuing (RabbitMQ or other), Amazon native cloud services (e.g., EKS), Unit Testing, Code Coverage, Code Metric, Containers, AWS CI/CD.
- Experience with tools including ELK Stack and New Relic.
- FinTech experience.
*Available to work flexible shifts; including weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis if [URL Removed] in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoys problem [URL Removed] verbal and written communication skills.While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
- Software Engineer