A permanent role exists for a C# Developer in Menlyn area. Candidates preferred from consulting companies. Must be able to work onsite [Email Address Removed] have own transport and valid license Email CV and payslip to [Email Address Removed]
- Participating in all SCRUM ceremonies.
- Developing new features/processes within the relevant feature squad.
- Performing code reviews to ensure applications meet development standards.
- Maintaining and deploying development environments for your squad.
- Ensuring that automated unit/integration tests are developed and executed as part of the CI/CD process.
- System support.
- System maintenance and defect resolution.
- Closely collaborating with our test analyst, to verify and resolve defects.
- Working with external development teams to deliver new application functionalities.
- Participating in rollouts and go-live activities
- 5+ years of relevant experience (using SCRUM as methodology).
- Good database understanding.
- A fundamental understanding of Azure/AWS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within the short-term insurance industry.
- A relevant IT degree or diploma.
- Excellent communication skills.