We are on the search for a Software Quality Engineer who monitors every single phase of the software development process. The successful engineer will ensure that the highest design quality and software is developed and adheres to the standards set by the company, with the core objective being the end-user. The candidate filling this role will also simulate product performance, evaluate results and compare those results with predicted outcomes.
If you are looking to join a dynamic team of tecchies who value your opinion and your contributions as a Software QA Engineer, then BET Software is the place for you.
- 3 years development experience or + 18 months development or test automation experience
- 3 years software testing experience
- 3 years of Quality Analyst experience.
- 12 months security testing experience, or +12 months automation scripting, O+ 12 months of Load & Performance testing
- Domain knowledge assessment.
As a Software Quality Engineer, it is essential that you stay up to date with new testing tools. One of your core skills must be to identify and document product bugs and inform the relevant stakeholders immediately should there be alterations in timelines or jeopardize the deadlines of a project. We depend on you to identify whether the light at the end of a tunnel is an on-coming train or not.
Therefore, you should be confident in making timely, fact-based decisions drawing on a broad range of resources through collaboration with others. We also rely on you to play an active role in encouraging a culture of innovation and collaboration
Skills and competencies:
- Looks for the opportunity to create new ideas and innovate or improve efficiencies wherever possible.
- Ensures consistency of expectations across Teams, Portfolio and Group.
- Maintains a positive attitude in the face of change.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Determined in achieving goals.
- A fundamental trust in the vision of who, what, and where you want to be in the future.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Software
- 2 to 5 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
BET Software is one of the most diverse betting software providers in Sub-Saharan Africa, providing reliable and user-friendly betting software on a global scale, while supporting incredibly large transactional volumes in a fast-paced industry.
Our All-Star Team of fearless software developers build top-class software solutions and systems while providing exceptional 24/7 support and customer service. We continually strive to master the unknown and we never stop learning and pushing the limits to achieve our goals. Our Team are encouraged to take advantage of our awesome learning and development programmes, various opportunities for growth and well-deserved incentives.
We are growing at an exponential rate, and we are on a huge recruitment drive to attract more All-Stars to our Team. Interested? There’s a lot we can’t predict in this business, but one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored.