Senior Performance Test Analyst Role in Pretoria
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well-established client base.
About The Employer:
- 5 to 8 years experience in Performance Test Execution and Automation Test Analysis.
- 3 to 6 years experience in conducting functional testing and automation testing as well as coordinating and reporting on User Acceptance testing preparation, execution and sign-off.
- Extensive knowledge of LoadRunner – MF ALM.
- Limited knowledge of software development
- Experience in Integration Performance Testing.
- API Performance Testing
- Web services Performance Testing
- Experience in ETL/BI Testing
- Understanding of testing concepts i.e. testing methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in automating API Services.
- Knowledge of BPT (Business Process Testing) Framework.
- Knowledge of C# and JAVA.
- J-meter and Jira Experience
- Conceptual Thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral Communication;
- Managing complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to learning quickly;
- Experience in Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services business;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Team player approachable, ability to share and consult other;
- Management Reporting;
- Resilience; and
- Degree / Diploma in a relevant field.
- Advanced ISTQB TA or equivalent.
Functional, Regression, Automation testing and User Acceptance Testing:
- Test Approach;
- Test Plans;
- Test Scripts;
- Read development code
- Operate in DevSecOps
- Test Execution Results;
- Defects Management Reports;
- Test Deliverable Sign-off Certificates;
- Test Closure Reports;
- Knowledge Transfer Document per Project; and
- Test Completion Sign Off.