Senior Project Manager Role
We are looking for Software Development Professionals with6- 8 years experience in IT and managing large complex application systems development projects and a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
A minimum of Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with a minimum of 6 to 8 years experience in IT and managing large complex application systems development projects.
- Professional Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Experience with managing complex projects within the Payments and Banking Environment.
- Knowledge, experience/ training on National Payment Systems / RTGS Systems
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Industry, organisational and business awareness knowledge and experience,
- Quality assurance knowledge and experience,
- Continuous improvement knowledge and experience,
- Continued learning and/or professional development knowledge and experience,
- Project management knowledge and experience,
- Project portfolio and programme management knowledge and experience,
- Project reporting knowledge and experience,
- Project financial management knowledge and experience, and
- Contract and service management knowledge and experience
1. Managing a transformational project(s) – added advantage.
2. Managing large project teams across multiple functional areas within financial services.
3. Manage, facilitate, collaborate and co-ordinate the project delivery process within the lifecycle framework.
4. Develop, maintain and distribute relevant project documentation (e.g. the project plan, strategy, scope and objectives).
5. Monitor, maintain and report on the project progress.
6. Develop and maintain a relationship with future and existing clients and stakeholders.
7. Achieve all project objectives and complete these objectives to the relevant clients’ satisfaction.
8. Keep abreast of project management best practices and trends.
9. Consult with internal and external stakeholders to pro-actively manage issues and risks.